Thursday, August 14, 2008

Selling Stuff

Have a few items up for sale, leave me a message or email if interested.
(first come first serve though)
Since the death of Yahoo! auctions, there's 1 lesser place to let go of items when you need to.

Have been introduced to this new budding auction site chupr.com and have listed most of the items here on it.

Some points to take note of:
1. All have been used for display purposes only unless stated otherwise.
2. Meetups will be along the NEL, other stations are subject to my schedule.
3. Price negotiations will not be entertained.
4. Cash on delivery only, I do not do shipping to anywhere nor will entertain requests to do so.
5. If selling as a set, I will only sell as a set.
6. Feel free to ask questions if in doubt, I will do my best to answer.

Transformers:

Targetmaster Crosshairs
Complete and loose, joints are slightly loose with slight sticker and paint wear
Letting go for $70

Souchaku Henshin (Transarmour) Kamen Rider:

KR Leangle $20

The above is complete with all accessories and has the stickers applied to the cards.
Paperwork is intact.

Garo S.I.C

Volume 5 Berserker Garo
MIB, complete, used for display purposes only.
Letting go at $80
Will have to do meet up for this piece at Serangoon MRT only as it's bloody huge and pretty darn heavy to lug around.

Comics:

Dreamwave Transformers Energon Issues #19-22
Selling as a set only. $8

Dreamwave Transformers Armada MTMTE Issue #1
$5
Image G.I. Joe A Real American Hero! Frontline Issues #8-10
Selling as a set only, cardboard backing included. $6
Devil's Due Publishing G.I. Joe A Real American Hero! Reborn Issue 1
$8

Devil's Due Publishing G.I. Joe A Real American Hero! Cobra Reborn! Issue 1 (Cover B)
$8
Devil's Due Publishing G.I. Joe A Real American Hero! Reloaded Issue 1
$4
All comics will include the plastic sleeve at no extra cost.

No comments:


Nothing beats a little green to brighten up the place